Information We Collect
In order for you to access certain areas of the Website, we may require you to register and provide us with certain Personal Information. Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (1) contact information (such as your e-mail address, phone number and Villij password) and (2) demographic information (such as your gender, your date of birth and your zip code). We may ask, but do not require, you to provide us with your mobile phone number. We may collect other information--some of which may be Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us when searching for Service Providers and if you respond to surveys, questionnaires and the like.
In addition to this information, Registered Service Providers may provide information about their business, such as professional affiliations, education, and areas of specialty.
In order to provide the Service while you are using a Mobile Device, we sometimes collect geolocational information from your Mobile Device, your wireless carrier, or certain third-party service providers (“Geolocational Information”). Collection of such Geolocational Information occurs only when the Service is running on your Mobile Device. You may decline to allow us to collect such Geolocational Information, in which case Villij will not be able to provide certain services to you. Because your Geolocational Information is subject to abuse by others, please be sure to manage your Mobile Device and privacy preferences on the Service on an ongoing basis.
How We Use and Share The Information
We use the Personal Information, the Geolocational Information, and the other information (a) to provide you the Service, (b) to send you information about Villij or the Service, (c) to customize and tailor your experience on the Website, and (d) to provide you with content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences. We may also use your contact information to inform you about other products and services that may be available through Villij, our family of companies, and/or companies with which we have a marketing relationship, and to provide you a customer survey to assess your satisfaction with our Service.
We may share Personal Information with third parties as described below:
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing marketing assistance and customer service. These other companies will have access to the Personal Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our customers, we might aggregate Personal Information that is provided through the Website. In aggregate form, this Personal Information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our business affiliates and agents. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business affiliates and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- As long as you have explicitly consented, we may from time to time share your Personal Information with other companies which may provide you with information about the products and services they offer. However, you will have the opportunity to stop this sharing by giving a notice of objection at any time. Please send the notice to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we or any of our family of companies (or all or substantially all of our assets or the assets of any of our family of companies) are acquired, we expect that the Personal Information would be transferred along with the other business assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose Personal Information when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or whenever we believe that disclosing the Personal Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Villij or others.
Accessing and Modifying Personal Information and Communication Preferences
You can review and manage the Personal Information that you have provided to us through the account settings on our Website, and you can remove or change any information in your profile or account at any time. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Villij marketing e-mails. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases. You cannot opt-out of receiving transactional e-mails related to your account with Villij.
The Information We Collect Online
When you visit our Website and use our Service, you may provide us with personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, mailing address, personal interests, and other information (collectively, the “Personal Information”). We do not collect any Personal Information from you when you visit the Website unless you provide us with the Personal Information voluntarily (for example, by registering for an account, either directly through our Website or through Social Media).
We may automatically collect other types of non-personally identifiable information when you visit the Website and use our services online such as your network location, the IP address of your computer, and what sections of the Website you visit.
User Generated Content
If you choose to post User Generated Content on the Website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information included with your User Generated Content can be read, collected, or used by other users, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in your User Generated Content.
How We Protect Visitor Information
We strive to maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to secure Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We use industry-standard SSL (“Secure Socket Layer”) encryption technology, a secure server, and other physical and procedural safeguards to protect the security of such information. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet.
Address: 30 West 18th Street Office Suite M5, New York, NY 10011
Tel: (646) 568-6331
External Web Sites
How to Contact Us
Address: 30 West 18th Street, Office Suite M5, New York, NY 10011